Saturday 16 July 2011

Just Keep Swimming...


As you may have gathered from previous posts, I am in the process of planning my next adventure now that uni is finished and my mature student status is over (I graduate next week - 2:1). 

I've been saving up for what seems like forever, and I've finally raised enough for my flights to Thailand and Australia in November.

I've still got a long way to go saving wise, especially as my bf of six years and I are planning to get married whilst we're away. 

However on this rainy day on the South Coast, November truly seems a million miles away so I felt a tiny bit of inspiration was in order to get me through my 12 hour devil shift from hell tomorrow...
















3 comments:

DesFruitsRouges said...

beautiful pictures! i went to australia over christmas and had the time of my life. enjoy!

bettybuttons said...

te he!! You're getting married?!! How exciting. It's great to go on adventures...I've been meaning to go travelling for a LONG time. :D

lulubelle said...

Yep, i'm soooo excited ❤ ❤ ❤

xx