Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday's Child



My idea of a successful Sunday should include the following:

  • Come Dine With Me marathon
  • Duvet
  • Sofa
  • Roast dinner with home made yorkies and plenty of vegetables
  • Rain - I hate staying indoors when there is potential for sunbathing 
  • DVDs Ahoy


My top five Sunday DVDs of choice are as follows:


1. Breakfast at Tiffany's




Because all good Sundays need an injection of glamour.





2. The Beach



Because I <3 dreaming of Thailand.




3. UP


If you can't watch a Disney and cry on a Sunday when can you?




4. My Fair Lady




You can never have too much Audrey.



5. Desperate Housewives boxset




Even Sundays shouldn't be completely drama free.








What's your favourite Sunday film?



1 comments:

shanice said...

I totally agree with you, you can never have too much Audrey Hepburn! Sundays are made for films, I tend to go for black & white ones, rom-coms and trashy '80s films :) x