Friday 5 August 2011

What Lies Beneath

I'm still waiting for my copy of LOVE magazine #6 to be delivered - oh the dramas of not living in London, but from what I've seen of the editorials it's going to be worth the wait. 
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Elle Fanning's cover which I think is absolutely stunning, is it acceptable to have a girl crush on a 13 year old?


What Lies Beneath, shot by Mert and Marcus, is one of the darkest shoots I have ever seen but I'm surprisingly taken with it and can't wait to see it in print. There have been rumours flying around about the originality of the edgy editorial and even accusations of plagiarism. Looking at the supposed inspiration for the shoot; it is very similar, but that doesn't take away from it's beauty.

What do you think of What Lies Beneath and have you got your copy of LOVE yet?














What Lies Beneath
Love #6 A/W 11.12
Shot by: Mert and Marcus
Styling by: Katie Grand
Models: Mariacarla Boscono, Saskia De Brauw, Kristen McMenamy, Paul Boche, Anais Pouliot, Lara Stone, Jed Texas, Guinevere Van Seenus, Xiao Wen Ju & Angus Whitehead


Images from Fashion Copious

1 comments:

DesFruitsRouges said...

Wow!! First of all, Elle Fanning looks incredible! And these shots are very dark... but the little pops of color are that much more dramatic! Love!